Thursday, November 18, 2021

Dirty flaks with fumefx November 2021


 Hey there,back with new fumefx RnD so  I referenced and researched the Flak that had been done by Graham Collier,Nail Horn,some other examples on vimeo and did very basic annotations of How I thought I could get that look. so I begin by working on the particles first so there was 4 different particle sources one for the inner thick trails and another for the explosion ball (mushrooming one) and the others are the thin part and the main trails

Early Particles Tests

for the particle sources settings I will provide a photo for it btw the main affect for it all is animating the fuel and temp and the smoke from a high value to zero or a little bit more and to get the feel of boof ! I have been animated the time scale from 2 to 0.5 over 20 frames, now for the shading part Black Body shader was used for fire and i have 3 different colors for the smoke every Particle source has different one to make it a little bit dirty look


Early Render Tests

 

Long Main Trails
Short Thick Trails
Long Thin Trails










 


This is just a quick and early test for the flaks I think that I would have some more time to improve it more. I hope that you have benefited from anything here, and if there is any question, please send it Video on Vimeo : https://vimeo.com/647490506

No comments:

Post a Comment

AbdulwadodBackrash

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DLRtu8dmlLNbMf4m8BlqHWmY-P87jsyb/view?usp=sharing